KMK Signature coaching
Only 237 Seats Available of 600
Enrollment closes Oct, 1st 2018
Every Resource Ever Developed for Board Review
KMK Signature® packs all the KMK review tools into one course. Each element has been meticulously designed to help you get the most out of your review.
- KMK Signature Course® - Access to the most advanced review course and study plan ever developed by KMK. This includes the standard KMK Part 1 Course.
- KMK Booster Course® Series - 15 hours of advanced video content covering three of the most challenging subjects on the NBEO® exam: Optics, Pharmacology, & Anatomy. Learn More >
- KMK Streamcast® Sessions - 1hr live nationwide broadcast weekly review study sessions with Dr. Kyle Cheatham and students in February/March leading up to the exam. Includes topics like "The Top 20 Pharm Drugs for Boards."
- KMK Crash Course® Part 1 - On-demand video course, fully online. One final review of all subjects on boards. Includes 750+ new questions focused on most critical topics. 18 hours in length, fast-paced, designed to insure you are "exam-ready." Learn More >
- Part 2 Course - Extended Access to the new KMK Part 2 online course. Access to KMK Image Gallery powered by Instagram®.
- Part 2 KMK Crash Course® - 10 hour video course designed for fast-paced review and repetition one final time prior to test day.
3x The Review
Signature simplifies through a daily plan that guides you through all boards content 3x.
- Phase 1 - Structured Study Plan - Don't stress about boards. Signature simplifies your life by showing exactly what to do each day. The plan starts on October 1st & guides you through the material 3x prior to boards.
- Phase 2 - KMK Booster® Courses - Online course focused on the three subjects statistically found by KMK to be problem areas when students fail boards: Optics, Pharmacology, & Ocular Anatomy. On-demand video course, fully online, 15 hours total. See Course Details >
- Phase 3 - KMK Crash Course® Part 1 - On-demand video course, fully online. One final review of all subjects on boards. Includes 750+ new questions focused on most critical topics. 18 hours in length, fast-paced, designed to insure you are "exam-ready." View Details >
For over 14 years, KMK has been the #1 choice for optometry board review in the United States. For the last six years, over 97% of Optometry students nationwide trusted KMK for review!
Organization Made Easy
The NBEO® matrix can be overwhelming with over 1,200 items for review. Our online system guides you through a proven study plan, with step by step goals, to keep you focused and motivated.
Study with confidence knowing 18,000+ students have used KMK to pass their test! We are so confident KMK can help you dominate your exam we offer our Student Success Commitment.
KMK Evolve Practice Tests®
KMK’s practice tests now include the most questions in the industry. Each Evolve Practice® Test contains the exact number of questions and breakdown as the actual NBEO® exam. Learn more!
KMK Releases 4,000+ Questions
More is usually better. In the case of exam preparation questions, its great! KMK strives to continually provide Optometry students with the best resources and material for their board review. KMK now has 4,000+ test questions available for Part 1 review! We are hearing awesome feedback across the country about this new addition. These questions… Read More »
Meet Your New Best Friend
When you are studying for boards, wouldn’t it be nice to have an Optometry genius as a study partner…. for every section on the NBEO® outline? Imagine how much faster you could get through the content. You could ask them a question anytime you want and get an immediate, concise answer. Meet Dom, KMK’s… Read More »
The New KMK Whiteboard® Experience
We are constantly looking for new ways to innovate our technology and deliver a better experience for Optometry students. The NBEO® exams are stressful, and we want to make the review process as painless as possible. ” There are many new and exciting technological updates with KMK, but the integration of the KMK Whiteboard® into… Read More »